If you are looking for the most effective cure to this condition, you must be wondering what are the effective ways of curing shingles in 3 days. Shingles, being an infectious disease, can easily spread to other parts of the body and also to other people if left untreated. This is why it is essential that timely and appropriate treatment is provided to the patients who have been diagnosed with shingles. Shingles is caused by a viral infection, hence, it is advisable that treatment should be done right away so as to arrest the infection process and stop it from spreading. Also, early treatment will prevent the symptoms of shingles from worsening and make it easier for the patients to recover from the condition.
In treating shingles, your doctor will first look at the severity of the condition. As soon as the doctor has diagnosed the symptoms of shingles, he will then look at the possible causes of shingles and try to find out the exact cause of the infection. Treatments are usually given depending on the known causes of shingles as well as the known risk factors of having shingles. These risk factors include the following:
- Sex transmitted diseases. These are very common in elderly women, but may also occur in younger women. Some of the sexually transmitted diseases include genital warts, genital herpes and HIV. Having any one of these risk factors will increase your chances of developing shingles. You should also get yourself tested regularly to ensure that you do not have any sexually transmitted diseases.
- A history of infections. If you have had previous infection in the past, your chances of developing shingles will be higher. This is because the virus stays in the body and can cause symptoms when the body’s immune system is low.
- Medications. These drugs, such as aspirin and other anti-inflammatory medicines, are commonly used to treat shingles. These medications are designed to reduce the pain felt during the infection. It can also reduce the amount of blisters experienced. If these anti-inflammatory medications are taken for a long time, they will also lead to more severe symptoms such as pain, itching and redness.
- Risk factors. The following are risk factors that can increase your chances of developing shingles. They include: age (the older you get, the higher your risk factors), skin condition, gender, family history, and whether you have recently traveled to an area affected by shingles. Your immune system is usually weaker than those of younger people.
- Treatment. There are several types of treatment available for shingles. Most of these treatments require you to take an antibiotic. These medications are designed to kill bacteria, relieve symptoms such as pain and itchiness, and reduce the risk of an infection. Although they are effective in treating symptoms, they may not help you prevent recurrences of the infection.
As you can see, curing shingles in 3 days is possible. However, it will require a number of days of treatment to prevent complications. Be sure to consult with a doctor if you have any questions about the risks involved in treating this condition. In the mean time, try to follow the above advice and your doctor’s orders to maximize your success rate.
- Do not touch the scabs. If you do, you run the risk of spreading the infection. Keep in mind that shingles is a viral condition, so avoid touching the area where the rash first appears. If the condition seems to be worsening, don’t hesitate to go to the doctor. An appointment will let them know what options are available to treat the symptoms. You don’t want to have to suffer through another bout of shingles.
- Stress can aggravate symptoms. Try to identify what might be causing the stress in your life. If you find that anxiety or other problems are to blame, you need to find ways to deal with them. By exercising, practicing yoga, meditation or other relaxation techniques, you can calm your body and mind.
- Avoid eating raw fruits or juices. These types of foods can create an environment in your body that is ideal for the spread of infections such as shingles. Instead, eat foods that are cooked, such as chicken, fish or vegetables. Curing shingles in 3 days requires that you take preventative measures to boost your immune system. If you are already experiencing symptoms, the best way to combat them is to make lifestyle changes.